10.16.2005

TIME Magazine Archive Article -- The Battle Over Gay Teens

TIME Magazine Archive Article -- The Battle Over Gay Teens -- Oct. 10, 2005

This is a good article that looks at several points of view. I like it because it does point out many myths about the gay lifestyle, especially currently. As a note my opinion on the whole matter is I don't care who you like/love/screw whatever. I also support same sex marriages. I don't like the religious right defining laws because of something that is said in the Bible. Last I checked there is a separation between church and state, well at least that's what it was 5 years ago, pre-Bush. Welcome to the Theocratic States of America run by Pope Bush.

1 Comments:

Blogger A-muse-ing said...

*shudder* Pope Bush. *shudder* What a scary concept.

Anyhow, woot on the blog. :)

Peace.

15:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home