3.06.2006

A personal post

I like writing in my blog today. So I will do a little update on my personal life, as if anyone REALLY cares. Anyways... I'm looking forward to my impromptu vacation, after Jenny talks to me that is. That's this coming weekend. I also have a busy month up ahead. I have storm spotting training in a week and some change, then about 2 days after that I'm going to the advanced spotter training. Some where in there is a couple of tests in school, and some wedding stuff we needed to get done last month. My next holiday will be Thunder Over Louisville, which is like crack for the pyro's soul. Huge (I mean HUGE) fireworks show with one of the best air shows in the country. This year they got the Blue Angels and are showing off the F-22 Raptor, all good. Last year was friggin freezing (I mean literally, before the fireworks went off it sleeted, and it was windy, Sheena was glad for my tent). Anyways, I'm hoping for a better year, and I imagine that Sheena is hoping that she doesn't have to storm chase with me on the way down this year (which was part of the reason it was freezing on Saturday). Then the next break would be our honeymoon. I'm going to the same place my best friends went to, Ravenwood Castle in New Plymouth, Ohio. They said it was quite, and great for a honeymoon, and I tried to map out there, and its in middle of nowhere (which is great for me and Sheena). Anyways, I'm looking forward to that most of all (forget the wedding planning, I want to elope and go on a good honeymoon... =-) ). OK I'm done, I will stick to tirades about storms coming up (This week is severe storm awareness week).

3 Comments:

Blogger A-muse-ing said...

Yay for Ravenwood! I want to go back there someday.... *sigh* :) I hope you and Sheena have a lot of fun there. :) And I do care about posts about your personal life. :) Then again, I'm me. And I'm really smiley today. Go figure. :)

Peace.

16:02  
Blogger A-muse-ing said...

Also, there is much to be said for eloping...if I didn't have so many relatives who cared about "being there".... Yeah.
Peace.

16:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

13:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home