10.20.2005

Gas Prices

Oil PricesCrude Oil Falls a Fourth Day as Storm Threat, Fuel Demand Eases

The demand is down the price is falling and we have yet to see that at the pumps. Prices go up to $3 a gallon in a week and decrease very slowly. We are quickly approaching the low price of crude that we saw at the beginning of the summer, whereas overall gas prices have yet to let up. Many gas prices in this area are still well above the $2.50 mark, and it seems that the prices will not let up, seeing as the industry will come up with another excuse to keep prices high.

1 Comments:

Blogger A-muse-ing said...

I dunno...I've been watching the gas prices fall here in Anderson, which is something. Yeah, they're not falling as steeply as they might, but even in matters of hours I can see the price go from $2.65 (on my way to work) to $2.59 (on my way home for lunch). And they haven't been increasing between times. I've been excited to see the prices fall this far, although it would be great to get gas back to about $2 or so. *sigh* And at the beginning of the year, I would've thought that statement was nuts.... Still. At least they are falling.

Peace.

20:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home