3.28.2006

Since I "officially" can't bitch about the firework laws anymore...

I will bitch about the health care situation. I just read a post that GLHS (http://www.glhsproven.org) just bought land over on the OTHER side of town from me. That means that their centralized base will now be serving more the east and south sides of Lafayette. Course, screw West Lafayette. Then again, work will be closer if I'm still in this town when the hospitals get built, but hopefully I will be travel nursing, with my lovely fiance, who doesn't read this blog, but I will still say that. Oh and by the way, the fireworks law was officially signed into law a yesterday, according to this. By the way, I hate the Fort Wayne newspapers, they are about as unbiased as a born again Christian in an argument about Bush.

3 Comments:

Blogger A-muse-ing said...

Dude, I'm a Christian...not that I like claiming that title thanks to all the religious right people, but, yeah. :-P
Yay for fireworks passing! Woot! Don't kill yourself.
Peace,
Jenny

12:01  
Blogger Azzip said...

But your not a born again christian, like bush.

18:51  
Blogger A-muse-ing said...

Well, I guess that depends on your point of view of the words "born again Christian." In a sense, all Christians are "born again," due to the whole repentance thing. And baptism...can't forget all the symbolism found in that.
I think we need new terms--maybe something along the lines of "righties" and "lefties." I dunno. Stupid religious right, screwing things up for the sane people!
Peace.

14:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home