11.08.2006

And so it begins...

Convenient... Very convenient... Click Me

Its good he waited until they found out that they lost the house. By they I mean the GOP. Bush is going to try to clean up his act, but we shall see... I doubt the Democrats are going to go too easy on the man, maybe they should consider impeachment. I think the next two years will be interesting. I hope the Democrats will fix the wrongs created in the last few years. I would additionally like to see the shift of governance from fear, to, well, almost anything else.

1 Comments:

Blogger A-muse-ing said...

Did you see that Rummy is gone?? I'm so happy! Ernest called to tell me that one of his co-workers had an e-mail about it, so I checked my e-mail...and lo and behold, the Washington Times had sent an e-alert that Rumsfeld is *gone*!!

As for the House moving to impeach...Nancy Pelosi (God bless her for being the first woman in her position) has already said she won't seek to impeach Bush. But...we'll just have to do it ourselves. :)

Peace.

16:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home